- The Lincoln Project calling, “President Donald Trump and those who sign onto Trumpism a clear and present danger to the Constitution and our Republic”
- retired General Officers and ex-cabinet members labeling Trump, variously, unfit for office
- Trump defender Lindsay Graham saying he will vote of Joe Biden
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff apologizing for escorting Trump on the absurd, ignominious Bible photo-op, after the military used teargas to disperse peaceful protesters
- the humiliation of thousands of empty seats in a Tulsa rally billed as having “millions” requesting tickets
- a supposed Right-leaning Supreme Court knocking down Trump administration arguments against LGBTQI and DACA rights
- Oval Office veteran John Bolton’s book calling the Trump White House chaotic and, beyond efforts to get Donald reelected, devoid of coherent guidance,
the photo of a president walking, head down, blue suit coat unbuttoned, red necktie untied, red cap crumpled in hand, serves as icon for President Donald J. Trump’s Darkest Days.